For emergency chemical information, please view the SDS for the chemical or call:
For all other emergency information, please contact us toll free at:
Keep a wide variety of surfaces clean and fresh with these Noble Chemical QuikPacks 3.5 gram extra strength cleaner water soluble packets! This concentrated cleaner comes in individual p...
Item #: 149FS4
Noble Chemical's Sierra Instant Floor Finish Emulsifier is a very aggressive floor finish emulsifier designed for easy removal of heavy build-ups and excessively burnished finishes. It may be used as a no-scrub stripper or with a conventional floor machine and pad depending on the concentration of the product and the condition of the floor. Instant floor finish emulsifier is suitable for use on vinyl tile, vinyl asbestos, asphalt tile, linoleum, rubber tile, concrete, flagstone, terrazzo, and ceramic tile. Asphalt tile and rubber flooring could be affected by stripping solutions in high concentrations with hot water. Always test floor before proceeding.
1. Sweep or dust mop the floor to remove any debris.
2. Dilute from 1:3 to 1:14 (32 oz. to 9 oz./gal) with cold or warm water, depending on age and build-up of finish. Do not use hot water.
3. Apply liberally with a mop to an area small enough so as not to allow the product to dry. Be sure to completely cover floor to baseboards.
4. After 3 to 5 minutes, agitate the wet section with a mop or machine scrub. Pick up solution using a mop, wet vac or automatic scrubber.
5. Rinse thoroughly with clear water to remove residue as necessary.